Visit Finland plans a series of 6 online publications at Wedding Magazine Russia website and its SoMe in 2019. We invite all Finnish regions interested to take part in this online project.
Please provide information about 2-3 wedding options in your region having answered all the questions below for each option:
- Bright detailed description of the venue (history, landscape and interesting facts, if any)
- Directions (the nearest airport, railway station and city)
- Cost of standard wedding decoration of the venue (whether additional decoration at the request of the bride and groom is possible)
- Cost of wedding limousine (per hour or for a half-day) or wedding cruise ship (if such option is possible). Maximum number of passengers
- Possibility to arrange the official wedding ceremony on site or in the nearest church or in another place (an ice chapel etc.). Description of the place.
- Cost of the official wedding ceremony for 2 persons (economy option only for the bride and groom) and a more expensive option for 30 people (newlyweds and their guests).
- When and what documents shall Russian citizens submit? Is translation into Finnish required or English translation is sufficient? With apostille? Does the hotel or DMC prepare all the documents and issue the wedding certificate? Or shall the bride and groom file the documents to the town council or any other state body or notary office on their own?
- Cost of the marriage banquet for 2 people (only the bride and groom) and for 30 people (with guests). Description of possible menu options (including local gourmet foods, number of glasses of wine, a la carte or buffet – number of dishes). Minimum buffet price per 1 person.
- Cost of local photographer services and number of videosand photos included into the standard package.
- Cost of musician services (from … euro).
- If you have ready packages, please send them as examples.
- Please also provide high-quality and high-resolution photos (15-20 files).
All required information shall be provided in Russian (in English, at a pinch) on or prior to 31 January 2019 at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the information provided is incomplete, the materials shall remain unpublished.